Prebral knjigo: Jack: Straight from the Gut


Jack: Straight from the Gut
Jack: Straight from the Gut by Jack Welch

My rating: 3 of 5 stars






Prologue

This is no perfect business story. I believe that business is a lot like a world-class restaurant. When you peek behind the kitchen doors, the food never looks as good as when it comes to your table on fine china perfectly garnished. Business is messy and chaotic. In our kitchen, I hope you'll find something that might be helpful to you in reaching your own dreams.


I've learned that mistakes can often be as good a teacher as success.


There is no straight line to anyone's vision or dream.


Pg. 5- "you punk!" she shouted in my face[1]. "If you don't know how to lose, you'll never know how to win. If you don't know this, you shouldn't playing."


Pg. 18- more often than not, business is smell, feel, and touch as much as or more than numbers. If we wait for the perfect answer, the world will pass us by.



[1] His mother.






View all my reviews